Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Serious Blogging

It's no secret I'm trying to turn blogging into a full-time job. Help me make this a reality. If you would share my blog with your friends and ask them to share it with others, that would be a huge step toward fulfilling my goal.

Recently I learned about advertising on my blog site. I'm intrigued by the possibilities that presents. I love writing and sharing useful information and would love for my blog to become a network where others respond and share their insights.

If you can think of other ways to make my blog more successful, please share them with me.

2008 is going to be an exciting year--I can just feel it.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas holiday and had lots of fun with family and friends. Write and share your thoughts, ideas, and experiences with me.

God bless you!!!




TFR

2 comments:

Adrienne's Art said...

Hey get OFF my wavelength! I just put Google ads on my blog tonight... figured it couldn't hurt anything as long as they keep the ads clean ... this is a family show, right? I agree ... this year is gonna be great! Well, at least June, July, and half of August. Can't wait!

The Fat Runner said...

Time to go, as far as I'm concerned. Life's too short to do something I don't like.

If I actually had some readers, like over 100, I might like to try advertising on my blog.

Hope you have success. We'll find our way out of teaching, one way or the other!


G