Thursday, August 23, 2007

Oops, Here They Come!

I just got off the phone with the phone company and they are in the process of tracing the prank phone call. It's only a matter of time before they find you.

It's too bad someone would read my blog site and decide to pull a stupid stunt like that. I'm saddened that I even have to use my blog to communicate to you, the person that did this. I know you read my blog because you said something when you called that was in a blog I wrote.

I hope the police are nicer to you than the last kids that pranked us a few years ago. My friend, the cop, can be pretty tough and he won't cut any slack. That's why I'm going to see if he'll let me come with him this time. I want you and your parents to have to face me.

This is a blog site, meant to be used for good things, which I'm hoping this will turn into. If nothing more, someone is about to learn a serious life-lesson.

If you're reading this, then just know it's a matter of time before you'll be getting a visit from a man wearing a badge.

I'll be seeing you soon and maybe even in court since I will file charges on you.

God bless you!



TFR

No comments: